By Betty L. Gahart,Adrienne R. Nazareno
The number 1 IV drug instruction manual for greater than forty years, Intravenous drugs: A guide for Nurses and well-being Professionals is relied on for its accuracy and entire insurance. even if you wish the transportable print model or one of many handy digital codecs, every one drug monograph — together with these for brand spanking new IV medicinal drugs lately licensed by means of the FDA — comprises the drug’s accepted identify, universal exchange name(s), drug type, pH, dosages and dose changes, dilution, incompatibilities, price of management, activities, symptoms and makes use of, contraindications, precautions, drug/lab interactions, unwanted side effects, and antidote — all alphabetically prepared that will help you locate drug info quick and easily.
- UNIQUE! released every year to make sure that you've gotten crucial info at the so much lately licensed IV medicines, in addition to up to date details on present drugs.
- UNIQUE! Thorough assurance of greater than 350 IV medicinal drugs provides way more details than the other related handbook.
- Updated IV drug dilution and dosage charts inside monographs provide easy access to crucial information.
- Black field Warnings, screening, and highlighting make finding key details speedy and easy.
- Age-specific dosage variances are highlighted for geriatric, pediatric, child, and neonatal patients.
- IV medicinal drugs are indexed alphabetically by way of frequent identify for speedy scientific reference.
- Redesigned revealed thumb tabs help you discover info faster.
- UNIQUE! Time-tested web page format keep all dosage info for every drug on both a unmarried web page or a two-page unfold to avoid hand infection via having to show a page.
- Consistent, easy-to-use layout provides all of the crucial medical info you would like on IV drug administration.
- NEW! 11 new drug monographs provide you with present, clinically correct drug info for brand spanking new IV medicinal drugs lately licensed through the FDA.
- NEW! up to date drug monographs reflect the newest adjustments in IV drug therapy.
Read or Download 2015 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals PDF
Best nursing books
Die medikamentöse Therapie von Tumorpatienten erfordert den korrekten Umgang mit Medikamenten, ihre richtige Zubereitung und Verabreichung. Auch die Patientenberatung ist wichtige Aufgabe der professionellen Pflege. Das Medikamentenbuch für die onkologische Pflege bietet auf einen Blick die Profile von one hundred thirty Substanznamen, ihre Wirkung, Auflösung und Verdünnung sowie Maßnahmen bei Extravasation und Patienteninformationen.
An authentic book of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare, Defining Excellence in Simulation courses goals to satisfy the wishes of healthcare practitioners utilizing simulation ideas for schooling, evaluation, and learn. more and more, simulation is an essential component of educating and coaching courses in healthcare settings all over the world.
Use this set of colourful playing cards to benefit and consider pathophysiology! With ninety six full-color cartoons protecting pathophysiologic strategies, Mosby's Pathophysiology reminiscence NoteCards, 2d variation makes use of humor and mnemonics to make evaluate more uncomplicated and extra enjoyable. those sturdy, removable playing cards are invaluable in getting ready for the NCLEX® or lecture room checks, as a scientific reference, for writing care plans, or for sufferer instructing details.
Allowing nurses to carry secure and powerful care and to accomplish the very best effects for his or her sufferers, the Oxford instruction manual of kid's and younger People's Nursing, 2d version is a concise and functional advisor to all elements of the nurse's function. overlaying evaluation and administration, all through to recommendation for the family members, the professional authors supply info on a variety of subject matters, together with general development and improvement, soreness, palliative care, faith and tradition, concerns.
- Health Assessment for Nursing Practice - E-Book
- The ASMBS Textbook of Bariatric Surgery: Volume 2: Integrated Health
- Resource Manual for Nursing Research: Generating and Assessing Evidence for Nursing Practice
- Study Guide for Nursing Research - E-Book: Methods and Critical Appraisal for Evidence-Based Practice
Additional info for 2015 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals