By Mingsian R. Bai,Jeong-Guon Ih,Jacob Benesty
Presents a unified framework of far-field and near-field array suggestions for noise resource id and sound box visualization, from idea to application.
Acoustic Array platforms: conception, Implementation, and Application provides an summary of microphone array expertise with functions in noise resource identity and sound box visualization. within the complete therapy of microphone arrays, the subjects lined contain an advent to the speculation, far-field and near-field array sign processing algorithms, useful implementations, and customary purposes: automobiles, computing and communications gear, compressors, lovers, and family home equipment, and hands-free speech. the writer concludes with different rising thoughts and cutting edge algorithms.
- Encompasses theoretical heritage, implementation issues and alertness know-how
- Shows the way to take on broader difficulties in sign processing, keep an eye on, and transudcers
- Covers either farfield and nearfield options in a balanced way
- Introduces leading edge algorithms together with an identical resource imaging (NESI) and high-resolution nearfield arrays
- Selected code examples on hand for obtain for readers to perform on their own
- Presentation slides to be had for teacher use
A useful source for Postgraduates and researchers in acoustics, noise regulate engineering, audio engineering, and sign processing.
Read Online or Download Acoustic Array Systems: Theory, Implementation, and Application PDF
Best acoustics & sound books
Voice program improvement with Voice XML works from an application-centric process, detailing how a programmer educated in typical internet software improvement instruments and methods can construct voice-based functions and interfaces. The ebook offers either the constitution and vocabulary of VoiceXML-the basic allowing expertise for voice program development-as good because the most sensible practices constructed by means of the authors over years of voice interface layout event at Lucent.
Meant a either a textbook and a reference, Fourier Acoustics develops the idea of sound radiation uniquely from the point of view of Fourier research. This robust viewpoint of sound radiation offers the reader with a complete and functional knowing so one can allow her or him to diagnose and resolve sound and vibration difficulties within the twenty first Century.
Ideas of Musical Acoustics makes a speciality of the fundamental ideas within the technology and know-how of song. Musical examples and particular musical tools display the rules. The e-book starts with a learn of vibrations and waves, in that order. those subject matters represent the fundamental actual houses of sound, certainly one of pillars aiding the technology of musical acoustics.
Actual Foundations of Technical Acoustics discusses theoretical foundations of acoustical engineering. it isn't lots a technical compendium as a scientific assertion of actual legislation so conceived that technologists may locate in all of it the knowledge they should turn into conversant in the actual which means and mathematical expression of phenomena they come across of their paintings.
- Sound Reproduction: The Acoustics and Psychoacoustics of Loudspeakers and Rooms (Audio Engineering Society Presents)
- Elements of Human Voice
- Noise, Water, Meat: A History of Voice, Sound, and Aurality in the Arts (MIT Press)
- Waves in Layered Media
- Computational Atmospheric Acoustics
- Spectral Analysis of Musical Sounds with Emphasis on the Piano
Extra info for Acoustic Array Systems: Theory, Implementation, and Application
Categories: Acoustics Sound