By Thomas Schoenbaum
Read or Download Admiralty and Maritime Law, 5th, Hornbook Series, 2014-15 Pocket Part: 2014-15 Pocket Part PDF
Best international law books
Can torture be justified in remarkable situations? during this well timed paintings, Michelle Farrell asks how and why this query has develop into the sort of crucial debate. She argues that the ticking bomb situation is a fiction which blinds us to the truth of torture and investigates what it really is that that situation fails to symbolize.
This book takes inventory of studying theories within the ecu Union (EU) integration literature and assesses what insights the idea that of ‘learning’ has additional to our figuring out of the ecu integration techniques. Given the ecu integration dynamics when you consider that 2000 (including expansion and new governance techniques and instruments), studying and learning-related theories have received significant european value.
Amidst the Eurozone difficulty, the ecu Union (EU) is stepping up its discussion and engagement with and inside Southeast Asia. The EU’s modern procedure in the direction of Asia emphasises the significance of open economies and customary demanding situations of the twenty first Century. So-called non-traditional safeguard matters were portrayed more and more as an street to percentage stories and increase cooperation among the european and Southeast Asia.
This e-book addresses the function of household courts within the enforcement of overseas exchange agreements by means of studying the studies of Brazilian and the eu Union courts. This comparative learn analyzes the diversities, similarities and results of Brazilian and eu courts’ judgements when it comes to the WTO agreements, that have “direct impression” in Latin American rising economies, yet now not within the ecu Union or different constructed nations.
- The Spirit of International Law (The Spirit of the Laws)
- Human Rights Law Research in the Context of Indigenous Rights. From Classroom to Courtroom: Including Practical Tips on Researching International Human Rights Law
- Beyond Human Rights: The Legal Status of the Individual in International Law (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- Institutionalizing State Responsibility: Global Security and UN Organs (Oxford Monographs in International Law)
- Memory and the Future: Transnational Politics, Ethics and Society (Palgrave Macmillan Memory Studies)
- The Judiciary, the Legislature and the EU Internal Market
Additional info for Admiralty and Maritime Law, 5th, Hornbook Series, 2014-15 Pocket Part: 2014-15 Pocket Part
Categories: International Law