By Erich W Steinman,Brett Genny Beemyn
- a considerate evaluation and research of the general public well-being learn at the function of bisexual males in HIV transmission
- a research of the marital outcomes of a husband's bisexuality, together with who've stayed jointly
- an research of the heartfelt discussions occurring in a web bi-male neighborhood
- an empirical learn of the ways in which bi-negativity differs from homophobia
- an essay bringing jointly queer thought and social constructionist principles to give an explanation for why bisexual males are less seen than bisexual women
The conscientiously analytical but obtainable essays during this quantity supply new details and views approximately male bisexuality. Bisexuality within the Lives of guys is a necessary source for someone drawn to the theoretical, political, and cultural problems with male bisexuality.
Read Online or Download Bisexuality in the Lives of Men: Facts and Fictions PDF
Similar gay & lesbian nonfiction books
Ten years after its unique ebook, Roman Homosexuality is still the definitive assertion of this attention-grabbing yet frequently misunderstood point of Roman tradition. discovered but available, the e-book has reached either scholars and common readers with an curiosity in old sexuality. This moment variation incorporates a new foreword via Martha Nussbaum, a very rewritten creation that takes account of recent advancements within the box, a rewritten and extended appendix on historic photographs of sexuality, and an up-to-date bibliography.
Discover the darkish lifestyle of Fifties tattoos! within the early Fifties, whilst tattoos have been the indelible mark of a lowlife, an erudite professor of English--a pal of Gertrude Stein, Thomas Mann, Andre Gide, and Thornton Wilder--abandoned his task to turn into a tattoo artist (and by the way a researcher for Alfred Kinsey).
With an analogous highbrow braveness with which she addressed problems with gender, Judith Butler turns her awareness to speech and behavior in modern political existence, taking a look at numerous efforts to focus on speech as behavior that has turn into topic to political debate and legislation. Reviewing hate speech laws, anti-pornography arguments, and up to date controversies approximately homosexual self-declaration within the army, Judith Butler asks even if and the way language acts in each one of those cultural websites.
Spirit humans is the first-ever examine social technology examine exploration into the lives of yank Indian lesbian girls and homosexual males. Editor Lester B. Brown posits six gender kinds in conventional American Indian tradition: women and men, not-men and not-women (persons of 1 organic intercourse assuming the identification of the other intercourse in a few form), and gays and lesbians.
- Time on Two Crosses: The Collected Writings of Bayard Rustin
- Affective Communities: Anticolonial Thought, Fin-de-Siècle Radicalism, and the Politics of Friendship (Politics, History, and Culture)
- Male Bodies, Women's Souls: Personal Narratives of Thailand's Transgendered Youth (Human Sexuality)
- The Feeling of Kinship: Queer Liberalism and the Racialization of Intimacy
- Spaces between Us: Queer Settler Colonialism and Indigenous Decolonization (First Peoples: New Directions Indigenous)
- African Intimacies: Race, Homosexuality, and Globalization
Extra info for Bisexuality in the Lives of Men: Facts and Fictions
Categories: Gay Lesbian Nonfiction