By Zachary Kessin
Why decide upon Erlang for internet functions? become aware of the reply hands-on by way of construction an easy net provider with this ebook. If you’re an skilled net developer who understands easy Erlang, you’ll find out how to paintings with relaxation, dynamic content material, net sockets, and concurrency via numerous examples. within the method, you’ll see first-hand that Erlang is perfect for construction business-critical services.
Erlang used to be designed for fault-tolerant, continuous telecom structures, and development functions with it calls for a wide set of talents. via the top of the e-book, you’ll have the data you want to construct a uncomplicated net carrier and get it running.
- Explore the ability of Erlang and leisure for construction internet services
- Serve static and dynamic content material with the Yaws internet server
- Use diversified equipment for outputting information to consumer, corresponding to encoding Erlang info constructions into JSON or XML
- Build an software to hear for HTTP requests, procedure them, shop info, and go back valuable data
- Go past the request-response model—push info to consumers with net sockets
- Use Erlang and Yaws to flow info from the server to a client
"A ebook that's actually wanted and should support get Erlang to the subsequent level."
—Francesco Cesarini, CEO of Erlang options, writer of Erlang Programming.
Read Online or Download Building Web Applications with Erlang: Working with REST and Web Sockets on Yaws PDF
Similar online services books
This article makes a speciality of the web wishes of orthopaedic surgeons. It educates them on the right way to use the internet of their daily perform. themes coated extensive contain: easy accessibility to the net, the heritage of the web, terminology, and software program, se's, email, CME, browsers, mailing lists, clinical informatics, and growing web content.
A computer-implemented process for a consumer involvement, comprising: developing or acquiring from a number of exterior assets, on a primary desktop procedure, a a number of parameters established filter out for extra promo-campaign distribution, in which the only or extra parameters established filter out includes a number of parameters; linkage, at the first machine approach, of the created a number of parameters established filter out with a number of initial created promo-campaigns; in which the promo-campaign comprising an advertisements and/or promoting information regarding a number of items and/or providers; allotting the single or extra promo-campaigns linked to associated set of parameters from the single or extra parameters based clear out to the only or extra computers, which correspond with set of the parameters indexed within the a number of parameters based filter out.
This booklet might be a complete selection of complex suggestions with regards to 4th iteration instant communique platforms. it will likely be divided into major components: source allocation and transceiver architectures. those examine parts are on the center of the hot advances experimented through instant verbal exchange platforms.
Complicated area exploration is played through unmanned missions with built-in autonomy in either flight and floor structures. hazard and feasibility are significant elements assisting using unmanned craft and using automation and robot applied sciences the place attainable. Autonomy in area is helping to extend the quantity of technology info again from missions, practice new technological know-how, and decrease undertaking expenditures.
- Network Hardening: An Automated Approach to Improving Network Security (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Fuzzy Control, Estimation and Diagnosis: Single and Interconnected Systems
- Networks and Communications (NetCom2013): Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Networks & Communications: 284 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- SmartShadow: Models and Methods for Pervasive Computing (Advanced Topics in Science and Technology in China)
Additional resources for Building Web Applications with Erlang: Working with REST and Web Sockets on Yaws
Categories: Online Services