By David Burke
CINDERELLA: English to chinese language, point 1
(Series: whats up Wordy!™ Magic Morphing Fairy Tales™)
It starts off in English, then magically morphs into Mandarin Chinese!
★★ contains booklet & better half audio application! ★★
START WITH point 1! - Begin via studying 20 new phrases! each one point includes the phrases from the former degrees, so hold going! This cutting edge international language sequence is your child’s first step into the chinese, designed to encourage them to want to profit more! via regular fairy stories, colourful photographs, and ear education with our audio software (included), our specific Magic Morphing Fairy stories approach is their excellent creation to international languages by means of providing 20+ new chinese language phrases in a enjoyable, speedy, non-intimidating, and actually effortless way!
Here’s the way it works...
- An English be aware within the fairy story is circled with its chinese language translation within the column;
- From that second forward, the chinese language observe (written in crimson) can be used in the course of the remainder of the story... and it'll be used time and again in context!
- As the fairy story progresses, a growing number of chinese language phrases are additional like an incredible language educate accumulating phrases alongside the way;
- The new phrases are repeated during the tale aiding to enhance understanding;
- By the tip of the book, your baby has simply realized 20+ new chinese language phrases in context!
It’s easy! And remember... every one point makes use of phrases taught from past levels...so you’ll are looking to proceed with the following degrees.
A unfastened downloadable audio software is on the market with every one publication in order that your baby can listen the whole tale learn aloud with sound results and entirely orchestrated unique song composed, prepared, and played through writer Slangman David Burke.