By Sue Roffey
'This is a truly useful advisor to a educating procedure that permits teenagers to develop into extra strong freshmen; it's also a chance to spend time with a big-hearted one who is aware what occurs for kids at school and the way circles may also help them grow.' - James Park, PROGRESS Director, Human Scale schooling (www.progress-hse.org)
'Grounded in contemporary research, Roffey ignites the reader's conviction that 'I can do that too!' Gifting the educator with a treasure chest of fresh, enticing, sensible and acceptable ideas, this booklet enables each teacher to build both the learning and well-being of all younger people.'
- Kerry Bird, Project supervisor for Personal and Social improvement schooling in Catholic schooling - Cairns and Brisbane
First released as Circle Time for Emotional Literacy, this new version has been up-to-date to mirror how the Circle ideas philosophy and pedagogy can be utilized to construct relationships and resilience for kids and youngsters.
Putting present examine on well being into practice, Circle Solutions addresses matters now not incidents, ideas instead of difficulties, and strengths instead of deficits, delivering a framework for pupil engagement and learning.
New to this edition:
- a bankruptcy on selling the positive: strategies, emotions and approaches
- more anti-bullying ideas, with cyber-bullying lined explicitly
- a speedy reference appendix of games
- ways of embedding Circle Solutions as a device for wellbeing
- updated and extended resources.
Activities and video games integrated within the e-book advertise optimistic communique talents, empathy and connectedness, classification solidarity and co-operation, friendship abilities and moral behaviour. The ebook is acceptable for all levels of education.
Circle strategies in action
Read or Download Circle Solutions for Student Wellbeing PDF
Best preschool & nursery education books
Kulturelle Vielfalt ist im Kindergarten heute nicht mehr die Ausnahme, sondern gelebte und erfahrene Realität. In Kindertagesstätten treffen heute Eltern und Kinder mit ganz unterschiedlichen kulturellen Hintergründen zusammen, wobei es nicht immer einfach ist, die notwendige Sensibilität, Toleranz, aber auch den Respekt gegenüber anderen Werten und Normen, anderem Rollenverhalten der Geschlechter, anderen Familien- und Generationsverhältnissen aufzubringen.
“This amazing ebook manages to pinpoint the severe concerns within the care and schooling of children with up to date learn, and all of this in a gratifying and vigorous sort. This should be learn generally, and right now. ”—Deborah Meier, MacArthur award–winning public institution instructor, imperative, and author“An bold booklet, in contrast to the other in early adolescence coverage .
Enjoyable and colourful kid's tune and poetry ebook that makes a speciality of a variety of youth lessons…safety, making sturdy offerings, sharing, being fit and lots of more.
A booklet of principles encouraged through "Early adolescence" scholars eager to percentage approximately their love of analyzing experiences.
- Mathematics and Transition to School: International Perspectives (Early Mathematics Learning and Development)
- Mathematics, Affect and Learning: Middle School Students’ Beliefs and Attitudes About Mathematics Education (Springerbriefs in Education)
- Moving With Words & Action: Physical Literacy for Preschool and Primary Children
- Der Kindergarten: Seine Geschichte von den Anfängen bis in die Gegenwart (German Edition)
Additional info for Circle Solutions for Student Wellbeing
Categories: Preschool Nursery Education