By Liyang Hou
Read or Download Competition Law and Regulation of the EU Electronic Communications Sector (International Competition Law Series) PDF
Best international law books
Can torture be justified in extraordinary situations? during this well timed paintings, Michelle Farrell asks how and why this query has turn into this type of principal debate. She argues that the ticking bomb situation is a fiction which blinds us to the truth of torture and investigates what it really is that that state of affairs fails to symbolize.
This book takes inventory of studying theories within the eu Union (EU) integration literature and assesses what insights the idea that of ‘learning’ has extra to our realizing of the eu integration approaches. Given the eu integration dynamics due to the fact 2000 (including expansion and new governance methods and instruments), studying and learning-related theories have received significant ecu value.
Amidst the Eurozone drawback, the eu Union (EU) is stepping up its discussion and engagement with and inside Southeast Asia. The EU’s modern method in the direction of Asia emphasises the significance of open economies and customary demanding situations of the twenty first Century. So-called non-traditional safeguard matters were portrayed more and more as an street to proportion reports and increase cooperation among the european and Southeast Asia.
This publication addresses the function of household courts within the enforcement of foreign exchange agreements by means of analyzing the reports of Brazilian and the ecu Union courts. This comparative learn analyzes the variations, similarities and effects of Brazilian and ecu courts’ judgements relating to the WTO agreements, that have “direct impression” in Latin American rising economies, yet no longer within the ecu Union or different built international locations.
- The Concept of State Aid Under EU Law: From internal market to competition and beyond (Oxford Studies in European Law)
- Australian Private International Law for the 21st Century: Facing Outwards (Studies in Private International Law)
- Finland in the European Union
- Transnational Governance: Emerging Models of Global Legal Regulation
- The CISG’s attempt to unify international sales law. An assessment of its successfulness
- Threats of Force: International Law and Strategy (Routledge Research in International Law)
Additional resources for Competition Law and Regulation of the EU Electronic Communications Sector (International Competition Law Series)
Categories: International Law