By Stacey Trock
Stacey Trock, writer of Cuddly Crochet, offers an excellent new choice of cuddly stuffies. locate animals from each continent and the ocean, all made with earth-friendly yarns. realize enjoyable evidence concerning the yarns and regions.
- Create a moose, panda, penguin, alpaca, snake, fish, and some surprises
- Turn fibers resembling soy, bamboo, natural cotton, and undyed wool into child-friendly toys
- Get uncomplicated details on crochet in addition to stuffed-animal meeting in initiatives for all ability levels
Read or Download Crocheted Softies: 18 Adorable Animals from around the World PDF
Similar crafts & hobbies books
Utilizing a different site visitors mild Crochet educating method, Ali will take Crochet newbies via a sequence of tasks which are written in effortless to appreciate styles, as a way to aid to construct self belief in trend analyzing & Crochet options. rookies are frequently left to fend for themselves in terms of trend analyzing, as soon as they have learnt a couple of simple stitches & this is able to holiday a newly self taught or newly taught crocheters self belief.
Get your beginner dressmaker or stylist stitching with stitch in Style—Make your personal Doll outfits, a how-to handbook for children who are looking to create unique seems for his or her 18” dolls. Twenty-two stylish garments and accent projects—from yoga pants to thin denims to a messenger bag—encourage children to mix'n'match to layout their very own specific clothes.
Studying to bend wooden can take a woodworker in a complete new path. Canoes, guitars, whimsical furnishings and plenty of different tasks are within sight with an figuring out of this age-old procedure. Now, with the aid of expert furnishings maker, Jonathan Benson, woodworkers can research the 4 easy wooden bending tools: bending eco-friendly wooden, utilizing warmth or steam, bending panels and bending laminations.
Learn how to rescue cloth leftovers with 12 colourful duvet styles for scrap enthusiasts. Judy Gauthier teaches you her indispensible procedure for slicing from "real," oddly formed scraps, not only strips or precuts! lower scraps into three 0.5" four 1/2", and five half" squares - a mystical mix for all ability degrees - utilizing conventional rotary slicing or Judy's fast2cut uncomplicated sq. Templates.
- Bead Tapestry Patterns Peyote Gerbera Daisy Red Lilies
- Great American Folk Arts Book 1 White Oak Basket Making
- Bead Tapestry Patterns Peyote Group by Albert Bierstadt
- The Making of a Rag Doll: Design & Sew Modern Heirlooms
- Threads Sewing Guide: A Complete Reference from America's Best-Loved Sewing Magazine
Extra resources for Crocheted Softies: 18 Adorable Animals from around the World
Categories: Crafts Hobbies