By Heather Harrison Dinniss
Read Online or Download Cyber Warfare and the Laws of War (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law) PDF
Similar international law books
Can torture be justified in unheard of situations? during this well timed paintings, Michelle Farrell asks how and why this query has turn into any such principal debate. She argues that the ticking bomb situation is a fiction which blinds us to the truth of torture and investigates what it's that that state of affairs fails to symbolize.
This book takes inventory of studying theories within the ecu Union (EU) integration literature and assesses what insights the concept that of ‘learning’ has further to our knowing of the ecu integration tactics. Given the eu integration dynamics given that 2000 (including expansion and new governance techniques and instruments), studying and learning-related theories have received significant european importance.
Amidst the Eurozone quandary, the eu Union (EU) is stepping up its discussion and engagement with and inside of Southeast Asia. The EU’s modern strategy in the direction of Asia emphasises the significance of open economies and customary demanding situations of the twenty first Century. So-called non-traditional safety concerns were portrayed more and more as an road to proportion stories and improve cooperation among the european and Southeast Asia.
This publication addresses the position of family courts within the enforcement of foreign exchange agreements by means of reading the reports of Brazilian and the eu Union courts. This comparative research analyzes the diversities, similarities and effects of Brazilian and ecu courts’ judgements when it comes to the WTO agreements, that have “direct impact” in Latin American rising economies, yet no longer within the ecu Union or different built nations.
- A Foucauldian Approach to International Law: Descriptive Thoughts for Normative Issues
- The WTO and International Investment Law: Converging Systems (Cambridge International Trade and Economic Law)
- Strengthening International Courts: The Hidden Costs of Legalization (Michigan Studies In International Political Economy)
- The Fight for the Right to Food: Lessons Learned (International Relations and Development Series)
- Credit Rating Agencies: Self-regulation, Statutory Regulation and Case Law Regulation in the United States and European Union
Additional info for Cyber Warfare and the Laws of War (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
Categories: International Law