By Marianne Jones,Marilyn Shelton
Portfolios have usually been used as a fashion for academics to observe and examine their scholars' development, yet this e-book alternatives up at the present pattern of utilizing portfolios to evaluate lecturers themselves as a part of their measure standards. As a qualified improvement software, portfolios also are priceless for school room academics in comparing their perform, and in showcasing their abilities and accomplishments to be used in interviews.
Veteran instructor educators Marianne Jones and Marilyn Shelton offer sensible and entire information particular to the wishes of pre- and in-service academics of little ones. This completely revised and up to date re-creation gains:
- A versatile and pleasant process that publications scholars at various degrees of expertise throughout the portfolio process.
- New fabric at the portfolio strategy planning stage and extra insurance at the significance of constructing a private philosophy.
- A spouse web site with extra teacher fabrics akin to printable templates, workouts for bettering portfolio talents, and extra.
Both theoretical and sensible, the publication addresses matters and mechanics on the topic of procedure and product, guide and assistance thoughts, the position of mirrored image, and overview innovations. With concrete examples, rubrics, assistance, and workouts, this publication will offer a step by step advisor to making a qualified educating portfolio.
Read or Download Developing Your Portfolio – Enhancing Your Learning and Showing Your Stuff: A Guide for the Early Childhood Student or Professional PDF
Best preschool & nursery education books
Kulturelle Vielfalt ist im Kindergarten heute nicht mehr die Ausnahme, sondern gelebte und erfahrene Realität. In Kindertagesstätten treffen heute Eltern und Kinder mit ganz unterschiedlichen kulturellen Hintergründen zusammen, wobei es nicht immer einfach ist, die notwendige Sensibilität, Toleranz, aber auch den Respekt gegenüber anderen Werten und Normen, anderem Rollenverhalten der Geschlechter, anderen Familien- und Generationsverhältnissen aufzubringen.
“This awesome booklet manages to pinpoint the serious matters within the care and schooling of childrens with updated examine, and all of this in a pleasing and vigorous type. This has to be learn commonly, and without delay. ”—Deborah Meier, MacArthur award–winning public college instructor, crucial, and author“An bold publication, in contrast to the other in early youth coverage .
Enjoyable and colourful kid's tune and poetry booklet that specializes in quite a few adolescence lessons…safety, making strong offerings, sharing, being fit and lots of more.
A publication of principles encouraged by means of "Early youth" scholars desirous to proportion approximately their love of examining experiences.
- Identitätsbildung und Lebensverläufe bei Pflegekindern (German Edition)
- Developing Young Children’s Mathematical Learning Outdoors: Linking Pedagogy and Practice
- Focused Observations: How to Observe Young Children for Assessment and Curriculum Planning
- Bringing the Forest School Approach to your Early Years Practice (Bringing ... to your Early Years Practice)
- Facilitating Children'S Learning In The Eyfs (Supporting Learning in the Eyfs)
- British Values and the Prevent Duty in the Early Years: A Practitioner's Guide
Additional info for Developing Your Portfolio – Enhancing Your Learning and Showing Your Stuff: A Guide for the Early Childhood Student or Professional
Categories: Preschool Nursery Education